(makes 8 crepes)
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- Fresh fruit of choice: strawberries, peaches, blueberries are some tasty options.
Optional: honey for a little sweetness!
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs. Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring to combine.
- Add the salt and butter; beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of batter onto the griddle for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. Serve hot.