- 2 Eggs – beaten with a fork
- 2- 3 Tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tablespoons diced fully cooked ham (or cooked and crumbled bacon)
- 1 Tablespoon diced green bell pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
Optional: Add spinach, kale, diced tomatoes… most veggies will will great with an omelette!
1) Prepare a large microwave-safe mug by spraying the inside generously with cooking spray.
2) Place all ingredients in the mug and stir to mix.
3) Microwave on high for one minute. Check the omelet. If the egg is not completely cooked, continue to microwave in 20 second intervals until it is completely cooked.
4) Run a knife around the edges of the omelet and slide it and enjoy 🙂