- Pasta for one (look at pasta package for serving info and cooking instructions)
- 2 Big handfuls of spinach leaves (pre-packaged spinach leaves are great too)
- 1 Teaspoon of butter
- 1 Teaspoon of chopped garlic
Optional: parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper
1) Cook pasta according to package instructions.
2) Meanwhile, wash spinach leaves. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add spinach to the pot. Cook for 2 minutes and then remove and cool.
3) Place cooked pasta into pan on low heat.
3) Add butter, garlic, and spinach and mix with pasta till butter is melted.